8 Steps for Getting Into and Staying in Alignment!
Do you feel unclear, foggy, stuck, or like you can’t see what’s next for you? Here are 7 things to start doing RIGHT NOW to help!
If you’re not getting what you want in life, if things seem harder for you, if you feel confused and stuck, then you are probably out of alignment.
What is alignment? Alignment is pleasure, it is your natural state of being.
Life is meant to be easy and enjoyable for us.
Alignment takes practice, it is something that we need to be mindful of every day.
The more you practice alignment, the quicker you will be able to achieve it.
Here are my tips for getting into and staying in alignment:
- Start your morning off in a way that feels good to you! Your morning sets the tone for your entire day.
- Check in throughout the day. Be present.
- Take care of your own basic needs: eat enough food, drink enough water, get enough sleep.
- Listen to your physical body first and take care of its needs.
- Do you need to clear your energy? Take an Epsom salt bath or sage your space.
- How are you feeling? What do you need to do for yourself in order to feel better?
- Check in with your thoughts, what are you thinking about? If your mind is clouded with negative thinking than you need to clear it. Take some time to write and dump your thoughts onto paper, take a walk, or put on a guided meditation or affirmations to direct your thinking to something more positive.
- Focus on what you want and how you want to feel!
See, alignment is all about taking care of your wants and needs!