Chakra Six: The Third Eye (Ajna)
Location: Forehead, brow, third eye
Crystals: Lepidolite, Lapis Lazuli
Essential Oils: Clary Sage, Lemongrass, Focus Blend (InTune), Repellent Blend (TerraSheild), Tension Blend (PastTense)
- I see all things in clarity.
- I am open to the wisdom within.
- I can manifest my vision.
- I am tuned into the Divine to follow the path towards my purpose.
A balanced sixth chakra:
When the sixth chakra is in balance, we are able to self-reflect. The third eye is our center for intuition and wisdom. Our sight gives us guidance. We can see where we have been, where we are now, and predict where we are going. Seeing beyond what is right in front of us to perceive deeper meaning. The mind is calm and we are able to see clearly without our personal issues getting in the way. We can think symbolically, imagine different outcomes, and find a guiding vision that gives meaning to life.
Signs of imbalances in the sixth chakra:
- Poor vision
- Poor memory
- Difficulty seeing the future
- Lack of imagination
- Difficulty visualizing
- Poor dream recall
- Denial (can’t see what is going on)
- Monopolarized (belief that there is one true right and only way)
- Difficulty concentrating
- Vision problems