Chakra Three: The Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura)
Location: directly below the sternum and over the stomach
Crystals: Amber, Golden Topaz, Sunstone, Citrine, Yellow Calcite
Essential Oils: Coriander, Fennel, Ginger, Grapefruit, Digestive Blend (DigestZen), Metabolic Blend (Slim & Sassy), Topical Blend (HD Clear)
- I am powerful, confident, and successful in all my ventures.
- I honor the power within me.
- I accomplish tasks easily and effortlessly.
- The fire within me burns through all blocks and fears.
- I can do whatever I will to do.
A balanced solar plexus chakra:
The solar plexus is the center of personal identity and rules all aspects of personality and ego. When the solar plexus is in balance we have a healthy sense of our self worth, self esteem, and self confidence. We feel empowered with definitive sense of self-hood and we are able to choose what and who are for or highest good. Our inner strength and resilience allow us to meet physical and emotional challenges and see our dreams into reality. This chakra governs our person power. Power comes when we are willing to make mistakes and to be responsible for them, to learn from them, and to correct them. We have power when we dare to live authentically.
Signs of imbalances in the solar plexus chakra:
- Low energy
- Weak will, easily manipulated
- Poor self-discipline and follow-through
- Low self-esteem
- Cold, emotionally and/or physically
- Attraction to stimulants
- Victim mentality, blaming of others
- Overly aggressive, dominating, controlling
- Need to be right, have last word
- Manipulative, power hungry, deceitful
- Attraction to sedatives
- Temper tantrums, violent outbursts
- Driving ambition (type A personality)
- Eating disorders
- Digestive disorders, ulcers
- Muscle spasms, muscular disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Disorders of stomach, pancreas, gallbladder, liver