Chakra One: The Root Chakra (Muladhara)
Location: Base of Spine
Crystals: Red Jasper, Black Tourmaline, Azurite, Smoky Quartz
Essential Oils: Balance (Grounding Blend), OnGuard (Protective Blend), Deep Blue (Soothing Blend)
- I am a divine being of light. I am peaceful, protected, and secure.
- It is safe for me to be here.
- The earth supports me and meets my needs.
- I love my body and trust its wisdom.
- I am immersed in abundance.
- I’m here and I’m real.
A balanced root chakra:
The root chakra is built on trust, patience, security, structure, and stability. This chakra being in balance relies on our basic needs being met and our ability to trust that these needs will be met. We believe in our right to be here and our right to have the things that we want and need. Our grounding allows us to be flexible, allowing change to happen. Boundaries are well formed, neither loose nor rigid. We feel connected to others, seeing the beauty and unity of all things.
Signs of imbalances in the root chakra:
- kidney stones
- bone problems, osteoporosis
- weight problems
- frequent illness
- disorders of the bowel system
- disconnection from body
- addiction to security
- poor focus and discipline
- financial difficulty
- fear of change
- fearful, anxious, restless, can’t settle
- autoimmune deficiency conditions
- conditions that affect the feet, knees, and hips
- poor or rigid boundaries
- chronic disorganization
- material fixation, greed
- sluggish, lazy, tired